Our organisation is committed to continuous improvement in everything we do.
Continuous improvement is facilitated by the setting of ambitious targets throughout the organisation, and empowering all employees to be involved in our success.
Our board of directors recognise that our people are our greatest asset, and provide the leadership and resources necessary to ensure employees at all levels are engaged, motivated and able to contribute to improvement activities in all areas of the business.
We will at all times:
- Ensure that the activities of the company are lean and sufficiently flexible to accommodate the current and future expectations of our customers.
- Ensure that all our employees have the necessary skills and competencies to contribute to improvement activities in all areas of the business.
- Maintain an awareness of global best practices and implement these within the business where appropriate.
- Focus improvement in those activities which have greatest impact on our customers and all our stakeholders.
- Use proven techniques such as Lean Manufacturing and 6S to improve our systems, procedures and environment.
- Formally measure our continuous improvement performance to ensure our targets are being met.
- Ensure that all practices, systems and procedures are regularly reviewed and audited to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure that in selecting suppliers/sub-contractors, we will give major consideration to their continuous improvement policies. Additionally, supplier/sub-contractor audits will include a review of their continuous improvement performance.
It is our commitment to continuous improvement, focused on exceeding the expectations of our customers, that has driven the growth of the organisation to that of a global operator, supplying a host of countries across four continents.